2 Site Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) Expansion Pack
This 2 site expansion pack is intended for customers who have previously purchased our 2 site Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) system. Upgrade your existing 2 Site RDWC system to a 4 site RDWC system, fits in a 4’x4' space.
In a Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) System, water is actively pumped and circulated via a pump through the connected buckets from the central reservoir. The roots of the plants are continuously submerged in a nutrient and oxygen-rich water solution growing healthier plants with greater yields.
Expansion Pack Includes:
- 2 x 5 Gallon Grow Sites with 4” or 6" Net Pots
- 2 x Straight Connector PVC Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 2 x 2" x 4” Cylinder Air Stones
- 3L Clay Pebbles
- RDWC systems grow healthier plants with greater yield potential by providing plants with continuous access to water, oxygen, and nutrients
- Oxygenated water enables the plant roots to absorb nutrients more efficiently, increasing plant growth rate substantially
- Nutrients are evenly distributed to each connected grow site and maintain a consistent level across all grow sites
- The constant flow of water helps prevent algae, bacteria, and fungi from growing, while also keeping plant roots clean and healthy
- RDWC systems are relatively low maintenance; Check nutrient solution often and top up the as needed through the central reservoir; change the solution in the reservoir every one or two weeks