Flood and Drain RDWC Hydroponic Digital Controller with Pumps and Distribution Reservoir
The Flood and Drain RDWC Hydroponic Digital Controller and Distribution Reservoir can be connected to up to 48 of our 2.75-gallon grow sites sold separately (Artisun Technology Flood and Drain RDWC Hydroponic 6 Grow Site Expansion Kit) or you can use your own grow sites with 3/4" tubing.
Artisun Technology's Flood and Drain RDWC Hydroponic Digital Controller is easy to program with different 'Flood' and 'Drain' pump durations to recirculate the water / nutrients throughout the system. Programmable for different Day and Night operation with LED indicators to show current status of float switches and pump outputs.
When in 'Flood' mode, the Flood pump is turned on and water is pumped from an external reservoir tank (not provided) to the Distribution Reservoir until the 'High' float switch is triggered and all grow sites are 'Flooded' with nutrient solution.
When in 'Drain' mode, the Drain pump is turned on and water is pumped from the Distribution Reservoir to an external reservoir tank (not provided) until the 'Low' float switch is triggered and all grow sites are 'Drained'. Oxygen is then provided to the roots by the surrounding air until the next 'Flood' cycle. Durations of 'Flood' and 'Drain' periods are programmed using the simple user interface buttons / dials. (Digital Controller is not waterproof and should be placed in a location that will not get wet.)
- 1 x Ebb and Flow / Flood and Drain Digital RDWC Hydroponic Controller with Large LED Displays and Power Outlets Control Pumps
- 1 x 4.5 Gallon Distribution Reservoir Tank with High and Low Float Switches
- 6 x Straight Connector PVC Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 1 x Anti-Siphon Connector
- 2 x Submersible Pumps for Flood and Drain
- 6 x Rubber Caps for Unused Connectors