Get to the root of it with Artisun Technology’s RDWC - Recirculating Deep Water Culture System! Our 4 site RDWC hydroponic system is easy to set up and provides everything needed to start growing on your own. RDWC is a method used to grow plants with the roots submerged in a highly oxygenated nutrient rich solution. Artisun Technology’s RDWC systems are innovative, durable systems that grow large healthy plants by providing a constant water level across the 4 large grow sites and continuously re-circulating the highly oxygenated nutrient rich solution through each grow site. Roots will develop quickly a remain healthy, growing large plants that deliver great yields. Artisun Technology’s RDWC systems allow simple maintenance where pH and nutrient EC levels can be monitored and maintained from the central reservoir reducing time and effort.
Benefits of RDWC Kit :
- Plants grown in RDWC systems have unburdened access to water, oxygen and nutrients which improves plant health, and accelerates growth rates and yield potential.
- Oxygenated water enables the plant roots to absorb nutrients more efficiently, increasing plant growth rate substantially.
- Optimal and even distribution of the continuous supply of nutrient solution to each of the connected grow sites, maintaining an even and consistent solution level within each grow site.
- The steady flow of water helps to prevent stagnation, inhibiting the growth of algae, bacteria, and fungi, while keeping the roots of your plants clean and free of infection.
- RDWC systems are low maintenance. Once set up, the nutrient solution only needs to be added to the central reservoir every one or two weeks.
- Perfect for Urban Farmers, Hobbyists Farmer, small commercial growers, and educators alike
Why Buy a Recirculating DWC System from us
- Artisun Technology is one of the top online indoor / outdoor hydroponic gardening supply stores in the United States. We provide high-quality innovative solutions for your hydroponic gardening needs at affordable prices providing unbeatable value.
Four 5 gallon grow buckets connected by 50mm PVC pipe to a reservoir unit with 5 gallon capacity. The system, uses an air pump to feed a large air stone in each grow site that provides oxygen directly to the water around the roots. The water pump circulates the highly oxygenated nutrient solution from the reservoir to each grow site maintaining an even and consistent solution in each grow site.
- 4 x 5 Gallon Grow Buckets with 4” Netpots
- 1 x 5 Gallon Reservoir Control Module
- 3 x Straight Connector PVC Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 2 x Right Angle Connector Plastic Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 1 x Water Level Control Pipe
- 1 x 400 Gallon/Hour Submersible Recirculating Water Pump
- 1 x Water Pump Outlet Tube and Connector Fitting
- 1 x 400 Gallon/Hour Submersible Drain Pump with Bottom Draw Fitting and 5’ Tubing
- 1 x 15 L/min Capacity Air Pump
- 40’ x Black Air Tubing
- 4 x 4” Air Stones
- Set up manual
- Growing lettuce, strawberries, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes and other vining crops
Q: What size footprint is the system?
A: The Artisun Technology RDWC system is design to fit into a 4’x4’ foot print
Q: How frequently should you add nutrient solution to an RDWC System?
A: The reservoir level should be checked daily and topped up when needed. The nutrient solution consumption rate of the plants will depend upon the type and size of the plants.
Q: How frequently should you change the nutrient solution in an RDWC System?
A: The nutrient solution should be changed every 1-2 weeks depending upon on the type and size of the plants.
Discreet packaging. Well built and thought out design. Very happy with my purchase!