Get to the root of it with Artisun Technology’s Recirculating Deep Water Culture System! Our 4 site RDWC hydroponic system is easy to set up and provides everything needed to start growing on your own.
Recirculating deep water culture is a method used to cultivate plants with the roots submerged in a highly oxygenated nutrient rich solution.
Artisun Technology's RDWC systems are innovative and durable. They use a constant water level across 4 large grow sites and continuously re-circulate a highly oxygenated, nutrient-rich solution. This results in large, healthy plants. Roots will develop quickly and grow healthy, producing healthier plants and great yields.
Artisun Technology's undercurrent rdwc systems make it easy to monitor and maintain pH and EC levels from the central reservoir, saving time and effort.
Specifications of the RDWC Kit
Four 5 gallon grow buckets connected by 50mm PVC pipe to a reservoir unit with 5 gallon capacity. The system, uses an air pump to feed a large air stone in each grow site that provides oxygen directly to the water around the roots. The water pump circulates the oxygen-rich nutrient solution from the reservoir to each grow site, keeping the solution consistent at each site.
- 4 x 5 Gallon Grow Buckets with 4” and 6" Net pots
- 1 x 5 Gallon Reservoir Control Module
- 3 x Straight Connector PVC Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 2 x Right Angle Connector Plastic Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 1 x Water Level Control Pipe
- 1 x 400 Gallon/Hour Submersible Recirculating Water Pump
- 1 x Water Pump Outlet Tube and Connector Fitting
- 1 x 400 Gallon/Hour Submersible Drain Pump with Bottom Draw Fitting and 5’ Tubing
- 1 x 15 L/min Capacity Super Quiet Air Pump
- 40’ x Black Air Tubing
- 4 x 4” Air Stones
- 1 x Fitting Wrench
- Set Up Manual
- 3L Clay Pebbles
Benefits of RDWC System :
- Recirculating dwc systems improve plant health and accelerate cultivation rates and yield potential by providing plants with easy access to water, oxygen, and supplements.
- Oxygenated water enables the plant roots to absorb supplements more efficiently, increasing plant growth rate substantially.
- Evenly distributing nutrients to each connected growing site and maintaining consistent solution levels across all sites.
- The constant flow of water helps to prevent algae, bacteria, and fungi from growing, while also keeping plant roots clean and free from infection.
- RDWC systems are low maintenance. Once set up, the mineral solution only needs to be added to the central reservoir every one or two weeks.
- Perfect for Urban Farmers, Hobbyists, small commercial growers, and educators alike.
Why Buy a RDWC System from Us
Artisun Technology is one of the top online indoor and outdoor hydroponic gardening supply stores in the United States. We provide high-quality innovative solutions for your hydroponic gardening needs at affordable prices providing unbeatable value. Easy to follow, step by step instructions, no glue or additional tools needed (Fitting wrench included.)
Q: Which plants grow in RDWC?
A: Lettuce, strawberries, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes and other vining crops can be grown in Artisun Technology's Recirculating Dwc System.
Q: What size footprint is the system?
A: The Artisun Technology's undercurrent rdwc system is designed to fit into a 4’x4’ foot print
Q: How frequently should you add nutrient solution to an RDWC System?
A: The reservoir level should be checked daily and topped up when needed. The supplement solution consumption rate of the plants will depend upon the type and size of the plants.
Q: How frequently should you change the nutrient solution in an RDWC System?
A: The nutrient solution should be changed every 1-2 weeks depending upon on the type and size of the plants.
Great product. Great company.Was shipped in a timely manor.
Would buy again
Just great. Thanks.
Discreet packaging. Well built and thought out design. Very happy with my purchase!