4 Site Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) Hydroponic System
Our 4 grow site RDWC system is perfect for a 4'x4' or 5'x5' space.
In a Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) System, water is actively pumped and circulated via a pump through the connected buckets from the central reservoir. The roots of the plants are continuously submerged in a nutrient and oxygen-rich water solution growing healthier plants with greater yields.
Four 5-gallon grow sites connected by 50mm PVC pipe to a shared reservoir with 5-gallon capacity. The system uses an air pump to feed a large air stone in each grow site that provides oxygen directly to the water around the plant's roots. The water pump circulates the oxygen-rich nutrient solution from the reservoir to each grow site, keeping the nutrient solution constantly mixed and evenly distributed across each grow site. No need to top up each grow site individually, simply top up the reservoir as needed. No additional tools required.
- 4 x 5 Gallon Grow Site with 4” and 6" Net Pots
- 1 x 5 Gallon Reservoir
- 3 x Straight Connector PVC Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 2 x Right Angle Connector Plastic Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 1 x Water Level Control Pipe
- 1 x 250 Gallon/Hour Submersible Recirculating Water Pump
- 1 x Water Pump Supply Fitting Connector
- 1 x 250 Gallon/Hour Submersible Drain Pump with Bottom Draw Fitting and 5’ Tubing
- 1 x 15 L/min Capacity Super Quiet Air Pump
- 30’ x Black Air Tubing
- 4 x 2" x 4” Cylinder Air Stones
- 1 x Fitting Wrench
- Set Up Manual
- 3L Clay Pebbles
Did you know?
- RDWC systems grow healthier plants with greater yield potential by providing plants with continuous access to water, oxygen, and nutrients
- Oxygenated water enables the plant roots to absorb nutrients more efficiently, increasing plant growth rate substantially
- Nutrients are evenly distributed to each connected grow site and maintain a consistent level across all grow sites
- The constant flow of water helps prevent algae, bacteria, and fungi from growing, while also keeping plant roots clean and healthy
- RDWC systems are relatively low maintenance; Check nutrient solution often and top up the as needed through the central reservoir; change the solution in the reservoir every one or two weeks
Q: What size footprint is the system?
A: Artisun Technology's 4 Site RDWC System is designed to fit into a 4’x4’ or 5'x5' footprint.
Q: How frequently should you add nutrient solution to an RDWC System?
A: The reservoir level should be checked daily and topped up when needed. The nutrient solution consumption rate of the plants will depend upon the type, size and growth phase of the plants.
Q: How frequently should you change the nutrient solution in an RDWC System?
A: The nutrient solution should be drained and replenished every 1-2 weeks depending upon on the type and size of the plants.
Very well built, comes with everything you could need to start, I had one net pot break in shipment and they sent another promptly without hesitation, Great customer service and product. Would definitely recommend
Everything I was hoping
100 percent loving the system
So far so good! First grow with new system. Had a few questions and received very prompt reply’s!! Good product & good service!
Great starter kit
The product is very well made. Air pump isn’t that strong so I upgraded to a 40w 70l/min pump and it produces plenty of bubbles now. Drain line is too short so I’ll have to go buy a longer one. Overall great product for the money.
So far so good
First grow with system and all plants look great. Using AC Infinity setup with this system makes everything very easy.