2 Site Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) Hydroponic System
Tight on space? All the same great features as our 4 site RDWC system…in a smaller footprint. Our 2 grow site RDWC system fits a 4’x2' space.
In a Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) System, water is actively pumped and circulated via a pump through the connected buckets from the central reservoir. The roots of the plants are continuously submerged in a nutrient and oxygen-rich water solution growing healthier plants with greater yields.
Two 5-gallon grow sites connected by 50mm PVC pipe to a shared reservoir with 5-gallon capacity. The system uses an air pump to feed a large air stone in each grow site that provides oxygen directly to the water around the plant's roots. The water pump circulates the oxygen-rich nutrient solution from the reservoir to each grow site, keeping the nutrient solution constantly mixed and evenly distributed across each grow site. No need to top up each grow site individually, simply top up the reservoir as needed. No additional tools required.
- 2 x 5 Gallon Grow Sites with 4” or 6" Net Pots
- 1 x 5 Gallon Reservoir
- 1 x Straight Connector PVC Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 2 x Right Angle Connector Plastic Tubes with Large Silicone Rubber Seals
- 1 x Water Level Control Pipe
- 1 x 250 Gallon/Hour Submersible Recirculating Water Pump
- 1 x Water Pump Supply Fitting Connector
- 1 x 250 Gallon/Hour Submersible Drain Pump with Bottom Draw Fitting and 5’ Tubing
- 1 x 15 L/min Capacity Super Quiet Air Pump
- 30’ x Black Air Tubing
- 2 x 2" x 4” Cylinder Air Stones
- 1 x Fitting Wrench
- Set Up Manual
- 1.5L Clay Pebbles Did you know?
- RDWC systems grow healthier plants with greater yield potential by providing plants with continuous access to water, oxygen, and nutrients
- Oxygenated water enables the plant roots to absorb nutrients more efficiently, increasing plant growth rate substantially
- Nutrients are evenly distributed to each connected grow site and maintain a consistent level across all grow sites
- The constant flow of water helps prevent algae, bacteria, and fungi from growing, while also keeping plant roots clean and healthy
- RDWC systems are relatively low maintenance; Check nutrient solution often and top up the as needed through the central reservoir; change the solution in the reservoir every one or two weeks